交互语音
指挥官,今天我们吃什么?
What are we eating today, Commander?
지휘관, 오늘은 뭐 먹을 거야?
嗨嗨嗨我是M26-MASS!从今天起正式加入这里啦!你是指挥官对吧?有需要喊我一声就行,我随时待命!
Hello, hello, hello! I'm M26-MASS! I'm officially a part of Griffin as of today! You're the Commander, right? If you need anything, just give me a shout. I'm always ready!
안녕 안녕~ 나는 M26-MASS! 오늘부터 여기에 정식으로 입사했어! 네가 지휘관이지? 무슨 일 있으면 바로 불러 줘, 언제든지 있으니까!
我好像在哪里见过你——啊这绝对不是搭讪,看我真诚的双眼!看我闪亮的内心!看我……喂喂别走啊!
I feel like I've seen you before... Oh, I'm not trying to chat you up! Look into my sincere eyes and pure heart! Look at my... Hey, don't go!
너 어디서 본 적 있는 것 같은데... 아, 작업 거는 거 아니야. 이 순수한 눈! 이 반짝이는 마음을 보라고! 저기... 잠깐, 가지 마!
哇今天食堂里居然有香肠披萨!光吃这个多腻呀,我去切点芒果来!嗯?怎么感觉有人盯着我,是杀手吗?格里芬的食堂怎么会有杀手?
Wow, they're serving sausage pizza at the cafeteria today! But isn't that a bit heavy on its own? I'll cut some mango to add on top! Hm? I feel a gaze on me. Is it an assassin? How come there are assassins in Griffin's cafeteria?
어휴, 오늘 식당 메뉴에 페퍼로니 피자 있더라! 페퍼로니뿐이면 느끼하니까, 내가 망고 좀 썰어 올게! ...응? 누가 노려보는 것 같은데, 암살자인가...? 아니 그리폰의 식당에 웬 암살자?
指挥官,我们叫上几十人出去团建吧?整天憋在基地里都要长霉了——啥,为什么我不去喊人……我要是叫得到还用你……啊不是,我就想跟你一起玩!
Commander, let's go on a team-building trip with some other Dolls! I'm bored out of my mind hanging around the base all day... Huh? Why don't I get people to join... I wouldn't be asking you if I could get them to listen... Uh, I mean...I just want to spend some time with you!
지휘관, 애들 모아서 단체 여행 가지 않을래? 맨날 기지에만 있다간 녹슬겠어... 왜 내가 안 부르냐고? 내가 말해서 모이면 지휘관한테 부탁할 필요가아아아니라 지휘관이랑 같이 가고 싶어서지!
刚刚好像有几个披萨同好者在这里,为什么都不见了?
I thought I saw a few fellow pizza enthusiasts here just a second ago. Why have they gone?
어라? 방금 전까지 여기에 피자 좋아하는 애들이 몇 명 있었던 거 같은데, 다들 어디로 갔지?
契约?我们不是已经一直在一起了吗?
啊……原来是要一种更亲密的关系……我明白了……指挥官,你的心意我全明白!
下次做什锦水果海鲜披萨的时候,我会给你留最大一块!
An oath? Haven't we been spending lots of time together already?
Oh... So it will be an even more intimate relationship... I see... Commander, I totally understand what you're trying to get across!
I'll save you the biggest slice next time I'm making fruit cocktail and seafood pizza!
계약? 지금도 우린 함께잖아?
앗... 더, 친밀한 관계구나... 알았어 지휘관, 지휘관의 마음 다 알았어!
다음에 후르츠 씨푸드 피자 만들면 제일 큰 조각은 지휘관한테 줄게!
哎怎么有人踩我?哼,罚你等下陪我吃点心,不准挑食!
Ack, you stepped on me! Humph, as punishment, you're having snacks with me! Don't be a picky eater!
응? 지금 누가 내 흉 봐? 딱 걸렸어, 벌로 이따 나랑 같이 야식이야! 편식은 나쁘다고!
这点时间用来做一个披萨,会不会太赶了点?
Will it be too much of a rush to bake a pizza now?
이 틈에 피자를 만들기엔 시간이 부족하려나?
培养语音
哇我要看看哪个小伙伴来了——诶,我一看你就特别眼熟!
Wow, lemme check out which new friend is here... Hey, I know I've seen you somewhere!
어디 누가 왔는지 볼까... 오, 너 엄청 익숙한 얼굴이다?
唔,仿佛刚吃完两块菠萝龙虾披萨!
Hm, that felt satisfying – like eating two slices of pineapple and lobster pizza!
으음~ 파인애플 랍스타 피자 두 조각 먹은 만큼 든든해!
来吧,我亲爱的朋友!
Come, my dear friends!
오라, 친애하는 벗이여!
我觉得我还可以再加一个胃。
I think I could use a second stomach.
위장을 하나 더 추가해도 될 것 같아.
都站我身后来——吃饱了饭的我现在干劲十足!
Everyone behind me! I'm full of energy now that my belly is full!
모두 내 뒤로 와! 배 빵빵하게 먹어서 든든해!
哇好像要去很远的地方了,不过没事,我会准备所有人的食物!
Wow, looks like we'll be traveling pretty far, but that's alright, I'll prepare food for everyone!
와아, 엄청 멀리 나가야 하나 보네. 괜찮아, 모두의 식량은 내가 챙길게!
指挥官,我把你要的货齐齐整整地带回来了!
Commander, I've brought back everything you need!
지휘관, 부탁한 물건 빠짐없이 가져왔어!
啊就是这套策略对吧?我已经很熟练了!
Oh, so this is the strategy, yeah? I've got it down!
아, 이런 전략이지? 벌써 다 익숙해졌어!
战斗语音
放心吧,我已经带好干粮了!
Don't worry, I've prepared plenty of rations!
걱정 마, 건빵 잔뜩 챙겼으니까!
让我看看是哪个不长眼的在对面。
Let's see what kind of idiot is fighting on the other side.
저어기 눈 안 달린 녀석이 누군지 좀 볼까~?
……再坚持会儿……火龙果披萨在等我……
...Just a bit longer... Dragonfruit pizza is waiting for me...
조금만 버티자... 피타야 피자가 날 기다리고 있어...!
哼哼很轻松的战斗嘛,下顿饭我来请客!
Humph, that was easy! Dinner is on me!
후후, 식은 죽 먹기였네. 다음 식사는 내가 쏠게!
呃……战术性撤退才不是失败!
Ugh... A tactical retreat isn't a failure!
으으... 전술적 후퇴는 패배가 아니야!
嘿嘿,到我的专场了!
Heheh, this is my area of expertise!
헤헤, 내가 나설 차례다!
唔,还是不要这么激进。
Hm, we should proceed with more caution.
음, 역시 너무 나대진 말자.
冲吧,我膨胀的战斗欲!
Charge! I'm itching for a fight!
간다, 터질 듯한 나의 전투 본능!
感受到我的力量了吗?
Do you feel my might now?
나의 힘이 느껴져?
休想找到我的破绽!
You won't find any weakness in my defense!
내 빈틈이 있을 거 같아!?