交互语音
今天有什么安排?要不要来一局……
What do you have lined up for today? Want to play a round...?
오늘 일정은 어떻게 돼? 여유 있으면 나랑 게임 한 판 어때?
哟,指挥官。接下来的日子,要好好相处哦。
Yo, Commander. Let's get along from now on.
안녕, 지휘관. 앞으로 사이좋게 지내자.
咦?生气了?太好了,这样多精神!没精打采的才不像样子。
Hm? Are you mad? Wonderful, you look much more lively now. Being listless and all doesn't suit you.
응? 화났어? 잘됐네! 어때, 정신 확 들지? 기운 없는 모습이야말로 꼴불견이라구.
有什么麻烦困难都可以跟我说,毕竟我也勉强算个警察呢。
Let me know if you've got any problems or difficulties. After all, I AM a cop of sorts.
어려운 일 있으면 나한테 말해 줘, 나도 일단은 경찰이야.
只有一种情绪的话对身体很不好哟,要不要跟我玩个游戏?体验一下输赢到极点的情绪波动。
Having only one mood is very bad for the body, you know. How about playing a game with me? That way you can experience the extreme emotional fluctuations of winning and losing.
가끔씩은 기분을 전환해야 몸에 좋다구. 나랑 게임 좀 할래? 염통이 쫄깃해지는 승부에서의 감정 기복을 한번 느껴봐♪
我想到了一种新的牌类玩法,指挥官快点一起!呵呵别想逃脱,我的设计可是从头到尾都包含你哟~
Commander, come quick, I just thought of a new way to play cards! Hehe, don't think you can run away, I designed it to include you from beginning to end, you know~
새로운 카드 게임 룰이 떠올랐어! 빨리 나랑 한판 하자! 히히, 어딜 도망가려고? 내 아이디어에 지휘관은 처음부터 끝까지 함께야~
有一种游戏只能两个人参与,戒指好像就是这种游戏的证物呢,戴上它似乎就绑定了某种关系,
你确定吗?哎呀看来以后我的游戏总要习惯你的存在了呢。
There is a kind of game that can only be played by two people, and this ring seems to be a representation of that game. Once you put it on, it seems you'll be bound into a certain kind of relationship.
Are you sure you want to do this? Oh my, it looks like I'll need to get used to your presence in all my future games.
단 두 사람만이 플레이할 수 있는 게임이 있는데...
반지는 그 게임의 증표고, 손가락에 끼우면 모종의 관계가 맺어진다고 해. 정말 괜찮겠어?
이런, 아무래도 앞으로는 내 게임엔 항상 지휘관의 존재도 신경써야겠는걸.
猜猜看这张牌是什么?
Want to guess what card this is?
이건 무슨 카드게~?
收敛是什么?这种词可不会出现在我的字典里,说起来——最近有一种新的游戏……
What does it mean to be reserved? That word doesn't exist in my dictionary. Speaking of which, there's been a new game going around recently...
자제? 그게 뭐야? 내 사전에 그런 단어는 없어. 그러고 보니 최근에 이런 게임을 알게 됐는데 말이야...
游戏中比的就是心态,你不会那么急吧?
What a game tests is your mental state. You aren't in such a hurry, are you?
게임은 인내심의 경합이라고. 벌써 못 참겠다는 건 아니지?
培养语音
又有人可以参与到我的小游戏里了。
One more person who can take part in my little game.
내 게임의 플레이어가 또 늘어났네~
哎呀,从很强变得更强了呢。
Oh my, I've gone from very strong to even stronger.
와아, 안 그래도 강했는데 더 강해졌네?
开玩笑的乐趣要成倍放大了哟。
The joy of joking around is going to be multiplied.
장난의 즐거움이 배로 늘겠는걸.
不用太在意,就算把扑克牌遗忘在哪个部位我也不会生气的,大不了重头再来。
Don't let it bother you too much, I won't get mad even if you forget the poker cards somewhere. At most, we'll just start all over again.
너무 화내지 마, 어차피 다 뜯어볼 예정이었잖아? 카드를 어디다 숨겼든 상관없잖아 그럼.
果然还是少不了我的出场。
Turns out I'm essential after all.
역시 내가 빠질 수 없구나♪
最喜欢去新的地方了,没有戒心的小可爱是游戏最好的参与者。
I love going to new places. Cuties with no sense of wariness are the best for roping into games.
낯선 곳으로 가는 게 정말 좋더라. 경계심 없는 귀염둥이는 최상급 플레이어거든.
时间真是短暂啊。
Oh, how time flies.
우와, 시간 참 빨리도 지나가는구나.
搞砸也是乐趣之一……别害怕,我只是简单开个玩笑。
Messing up is also kind of fun... Don't be scared, I was just kidding.
트롤링도 하나의 재미지... 농담이야 농담, 걱정 마.
战斗语音
我早就准备好了,出发吧。
I've been ready for a while. Let's move out.
난 진작에 준비됐으니까, 출발하자.
哎呀,发现敌人了。
Oh dear, we've discovered the enemy.
어머나, 적이 보이네.
这次玩得好像稍微过头了点……
I think this game went a little overboard...
이번엔 장난이 좀 지나쳤나 보네...
欸,我都没有用上全力。
Ah, I don't think I used my full strength.
앗, 아직 전력을 다하지도 않은 것 같은데.
换个方向看,也是前进嘛。
This is also a form of progress from a different point of view.
후퇴도 따지고 보면 다른 방향으로 전진하는 거라잖아?
准备好,该冲锋了。
We're ready, we ought to be charging them now.
준비해, 돌격할 거야.
别紧张,先防守比较重要。
Relax, defending is more important for now.
침착해, 지금은 수비하는 게 중요해.
振作起来嘛,战斗可是很激烈的游戏。
Pull yourself together, battle is a very intense game.
기운 내, 전투는 치열한 게임이야.
别这么严肃,有我在一定会赢的。
Oh, don't be so grim. With me around we're sure to win.
인상 풀어, 내가 있으면 반드시 이긴다고.
来点刺激的。
Let's add a bit of excitement.
자극적인 거 한 방!