交互语音
老板,你的快递我都帮你取回来了。
Boss, I've collected your parcels for you.
점장, 도착한 택배는 내가 대신 받았어.
开门,有你的外卖!哎呀,又说错了……重来一次,你好啊老板,我是新星,这是我的好搭档玛格丽特!
Open up, food delivery! Oops, my mistake... Let's try this again. Hello, boss. I'm Nova, and this is my partner Margherita!
배달이요! 앗, 또 헷갈렸다... 다시, 반가워, 점장. 나는 노바, 얘는 내 듬직한 파트너 마르게리타야!
把食物扔到顾客脸上?那是过去的我做出的蠢事,现在我已经成长了。等等,是谁点了美式披萨?!看招——
Throwing food into a customer's face? That's a stupid thing that I did in the past, but I've matured. Hang on, who the hell ordered American pizza?!
음식을 손님 얼굴에 던졌던 일? 그건 미숙했던 과거의 내가 저지른 과오. 이젠 어른이라니까. ...잠깐, 누가 아메리칸 피자 시켰어!? 에잇, 받아라――!
顶级的披萨需要新鲜的饼皮、优质的芝士、秘制的匹萨酱和上等的馅料,口感清新自然,保留了食材的风味,这哪里是美式披萨能懂的!
The best pizza needs to have a fresh crust, top-quality cheese, secret pizza sauce, and only the best toppings. It should taste natural and refreshing. No American pizza can compare to this!
최고의 피자란 신선한 크러스트와 질 좋은 치즈, 그리고 훌륭한 토핑이 한데 어우러져야 재료 본연의 맛이 그대로 느껴진다고! 아메리칸 스타일로는 절대 따라할 수 없지!
老板,我们去玩速降轮滑吧,在山道上感受自由下落的刺激!安心哦,今天的空气能见度很高,就算你滑飞出去我也能找到你的!
Boss, let's go mountain speed skating! Come and experience the thrill of free-falling down the mountain! Don't worry, visibility is very high today, so even if you fly off into the distance, I'll still be able to find you!
점장! 같이 롤러 스케이트 타러 갈래? 산길을 따라 빠르게 내려가는 스릴이 얼마나 짜릿한데! 안심해, 오늘은 공기도 맑으니까 점장이 코스 이탈해도 금방 찾아낼 수 있을 거니까!
奇怪,我在这里闻到了邪恶的美式披萨的味道,可是这里明明只有老板啊……
Strange, I swear I smell American pizza in here, but it's just you...
이상하다...? 사악한 아메리칸 피자의 냄새가 나는데, 근데 여기에 점장밖에 안 보이고...
老板,你真的愿意与我缔结契约吗?那么从此以后……
无论是夏威夷披萨还是香蕉巧克力披萨,无论是沙拉披萨还是意面披萨……
你都将坚定地拒绝,并选择意式披萨!
Boss, are you really swearing an oath with me? Then from this day forward...
On Hawaiian pizza and pineapple chocolate pizza, on salad pizza and pasta pizza...
You must turn your back and choose only Italian pizza!
점장, 정말 나랑 서약하게? 그럼 앞으로는...
하와이안 피자든, 초코 바나나 피자든, 샐러드 피자든 파스타 피자든...
모조리 거부하고, 꼬오옥 이탈리안 피자만 먹어야 돼!
摩擦摩擦!
I got a brand new pair of roller skates~ ♪
씽씽~!
GSH18?确实跟我长得有几分相似呢,有机会的话真想跟她聊聊看。
GSh-18? She does look a bit like me. I'd love to have a chat with her some day.
GSh-18 말이야? 보니까 확실이 얼굴이 좀 닮았더라. 기회 되면 좀 말을 걸어보고 싶어.
我给你再表演一段轮舞打发时间怎么样?
How about a roller dance to kill some time?
심심하지 않으시도록 내가 묘기 보여줄까?
培养语音
请出示你的通讯码后四位取餐——呃,我是说,欢迎你加入格里芬基地!
Please show the last four digits of your comms number to collect your meal... Uh, I mean, welcome to the Griffin base!
전화 뒷번호의 네 자리 수를 말씀하시고, 주문하신 물건...이 아니라, 그리폰에 어서와!
这就是风驰电掣的感觉!
This is how it feels to ride the wind!
이것이 전광석화 같은 느낌!
花样轮滑的队伍又壮大了!
The figure skating team grows!
스케이팅 팀의 규모가 더 커졌다!
可以顺便帮我升级下加速装置吗?
Can you upgrade my accelerator while you're at it?
하는 김에 가속 장치도 업그레이드해 줄래?
跟不上我的速度也没关系,玛格丽特会保护好大家的!
It's okay even if you can't keep up with my speed; Margherita will keep you all safe!
내 속도를 따라잡지 못해도 괜찮아, 마르게리타가 모두를 지켜줄 거니까!
没收轮滑?不要啊!我保证这一次绝对不会把物资撞飞的……
You're confiscating my skates? No! I promise I won't send the supplies flying this time...
롤러 스케이트 몰수라고...? 그러지 마! 이번엔 절대 부딪히지 않을 테니까 제발...
我们回来了,物资都有好好带回来喔,这点凹痕什么的不影响使用啦……
We're back! All the supplies are in one piece. This little dent shouldn't be a problem...
돌아왔어~ 물자도 다 무사히 가져왔다고. 쬐끔 흠집난 정도로 못 쓰는 건 아니잖아...?
按上次的节奏来就行,大家放轻松。
Just follow the same old beat. Relax, we've got this.
저번 템포대로 하면 되니까 긴장 풀어.
战斗语音
用一首轮舞开启今天的战斗吧!
Let's start this battle with a roller dance!
기합 넣기로 롤러 대시라도 해볼까!
对面的家伙吃披萨一定都只吃美式吧?
I bet those guys only eat American pizza!
저놈들은 피자도 아메리카식만 먹겠지?
呜啊……大家都没事吗……
Ugh... Is everyone okay...?
으윽... 모두 괜찮아...?
让我用一个后仰飞燕驼转庆祝这场胜利吧!
Let me celebrate this victory with an inverted camel spin!
내 백덤블링으로 이번 승리의 세레머니를!
可恶……我还会回来的!
Dammit... I'll be back!
제길... 두고봐, 다시 돌아올 거야!
跟着我的节拍,冲啊!
Follow my beat! Charge!
내 템포에 맞춰서 가자!
玛格丽特,掩护我们!
Margherita, cover us!
마르게리타, 엄호해 줘!
用魔鬼的步伐!
Well, I got a brand new pair of roller skates~ ♪
귀신 같은 스탭으로!
在你们光滑的脸上摩擦!
You got a brand new key~ ♪
그 맨들맨들한 얼굴을 까칠까칠하게 밟아주겠어!
这就是我独一无二的节拍!
I think that we should get together~ And try them out, you see~ ♪
이것이 나만의 템포야!