交互语音
诶,指挥官没有看到德林加吗?虽然睡了个懒觉,但德林加一直在的!呃,对……就是您早上在墙角看到的那个“团子”……
Eh? Didn't you see me, Commander? I may have taken a nap just now, but I was here all the time! Uh, yeah... I was the "blob" you saw in the corner this morning...
네에? 데린저을 못 봤다고요? 데린저 여기서 자고 있었다고요! 어, 네... 아침에 벽 구석에 있던 그 "보따리"요...
嗨!德林加前来报道!指挥官,吃糖果吗,这里有很多哦?
Hi! Derringer reporting! Want some candy, Commander? I've got a lot here, you know?
짜~안! 데린저가 입대를 신고합니다! 지휘관, 사탕 드실래요~?
德林加这里是有先进的电子控件,但不代表电子战也必须做到最强吧……指挥官你干嘛一副失望的表情?
I have advanced electronic components in me, but that doesn't mean I need to be the best at electronic warfare... Why do you look so down, Commander?
데린저한텐 첨단 전자유닛이 있어요. 물론 그렇다고 전자전에서 꼭 무적인 건 아니지만... 뭐예요, 왜 그렇게 실망한 표정이에요?
指挥官吃软糖吗?这可是德林加的珍藏款哦!唔,等等,袖子里东西太多了,德林加要好好找一下……
Want some gummies, Commander? This is from my secret stash! Um, hang on, I've got too much stuff in my sleeves so I need to search through them...
지휘관~ 젤리 먹을래요? 데린저의 소장품이에요! ...어라? 잠깐만요, 소매 안에 물건이 많아서 찾아봐야 해요...
正是因为电子战十分耗费脑力,德林加才需要大量的糖分来支持,绝不是因为贪吃什么的!
I consume all that sugar because electronic warfare is hard work. It's definitely not because I'm greedy or anything!
전자전은 머리를 엄청 쓰니까, 데린저는 당분을 많이 섭취해야 돼요. 절대 먹보가 아니라고요!
诶,不能把糖果当成主食吗?那……那就当作饭后甜点吧,好不好嘛?
Huh? I can't make candy my main diet? Then... Then I'll treat it as an after-meal snack. How about that?
에에, 밥 대신 사탕 먹는 건 안 돼요? 그럼... 디저트로 먹으면요? 디저트도 안 돼요!?
指挥官,原来一直都在关注着德林加吗?
其实德林加也总是看着指挥官的背影出神呢……
要不……今后,德林加的糖果永远都有指挥官的一半好了!
Commander, were you paying attention to me all this time?
Actually, I've also been spacing out while looking at your back...
How about this... From now on, half of my sweets will be yours forever!
지휘관, 계속 데린저를 지켜보고 있었던 거예요?
사실, 데린저도 항상 지휘관의 뒷모습을 정신 놓고 바라봤어요...
그럼... 앞으로, 데린저의 사탕의 절반은 항상 지휘관 걸로 할게요!
德林加的袖子可是没有容量上限的哦!
My sleeves have no maximum capacity!
데린저의 소매 용량은 무제한이에요!
时间好漫长啊,找个地方睡一觉吧。
This is taking a long time, let's find a place to sleep.
시간 엄청 걸리네요... 어디 가서 잠 좀 자고 올게요.
培养语音
有新来的伙伴吗?德林加可以分享糖果哦!
We've got a new friend? I can share my sweets with them!
새로운 동료가 왔어요? 데린저가 사탕 나눠줄게요!
其实现在的状态也还可以啦,毕竟这么做也不可能增高什么的。
I'm actually pretty okay with my current state. After all, it's not like doing this will make me grow taller.
지금 상태도 괜찮아요, 아무리 해봤자 키도 안 크는걸요...
糖果也会加倍吗?
Will my candy be multiplied too?
사탕도 늘어나는 거예요?
所以说不要那么激烈地战斗嘛……
This is why I said I don't want to fight intense battles...
그러니까 너무 격렬한 싸움은 피하자고 했는데...
编队的话,只要不是容易被弄丢的位置,让德林加在哪里都行。
When it comes to formations, you can put me anywhere as long as it's a place where I won't get lost easily.
편성이라면, 데린저는 깜빡하기 쉬운 자리만 빼고 어디든 좋아요!
放心吧指挥官,德林加会把看到的一切宝贝都带回来的!
Relax, Commander, I'll bring back all the loot I see!
안심해요 지휘관, 좋은 거 보이면 데린저가 다 가지고 올게요!
怎么样?收获很大吧!啊,这些糖果是德林加的私人物品!
How's that? A nice haul, huh? Ah, those sweets are from my personal stash!
어때요? 잔뜩 가져왔죠? 앗, 이 사탕은 데린저의 개인물품이에요!
放心交给德林加吧!
Leave it to Derringer!
데린저에게 맡겨 주세요!
战斗语音
让德林加走在前面就不会被弄丢了吧?
I won't get lost if you let me stand in front of the group, right?
데린저가 앞장서면 두고 가지 않겠죠?
电子战方面的工作就交给德林加了,大家加油~!
Let me handle electronic warfare! Do your best, everyone~
전자전은 데린저에게 맡기고, 모두 화이팅이에요~!
呜,又要花时间收拾了……等、等一下,这是德林加的!
(Whimper) Now I've got to spend time gathering them all again... H-Hey, wait, that's mine!
으으, 또 한참을 정리해야 하잖아요... 아, 잠깐! 그건 데린저 거예요!
这样也能赢的话,暂时可以不用努力了,嘿嘿。
If I can win like this, then I won't need to work hard for the time being, hehe.
이래도 이길 수 있다면, 당분간은 노력할 필요가 없겠네요~ 히힛.
疼疼疼……趁没人发现,战术性休息一下!
Owowow... Time for a tactical break while nobody's looking!
아야야야... 아무도 안 보는 사이에, 전술적 휴식을 취하겠어요!
要进攻了吗……咦,大家都去哪儿了?
So we're attacking... ehhh, where did everyone go?
진격이요...? 어라, 모두 어디 갔어요!?
总、总之,先躲起来吧。
In, in any case, let's just hide for now.
아, 아무튼 숨어있자...
不要小看德林加!
Don't look down on me!
데린저를 무시하지 마요!
你们真是穷追不舍啊。
You really are persistent.
정말 끈질기네요?
可恶,不打倒敌人就不会结束吗?
Dammit, the enemy won't stop until I take them down, huh?
어휴, 왜 꼭 적을 다 쓰러뜨려야만 끝나는 거예요?