交互语音
来得还挺准时嘛,指挥官。
You're on time, Commander.
시간 잘 맞춰서 왔네, 지휘관.
还在等什么呢,指挥官?赶紧告诉我哪里有人要打,我赶场呢!
What are you waiting for, Commander? Hurry up and tell me where the enemies are, there's no time to waste!
뭘 우물쭈물거리는 거야, 지휘관? 빨리 적이 어딨는지 알려달라고, 당장 해치우러 갈 테니까!
看我干什么?我和K11三天没打架了,好得很。好好做你的工作,别出什么错漏了。
What are you looking at me for? It's been three days since I last fought with K11, I'm fine. Just do your job and don't mess anything up.
뭘 그렇게 쳐다 봐? 요 사흘간 K11하고 싸우지도 않고 사이좋게 지내고 있으니까, 지휘관은 지휘관 할일이나 잘해, 실수하지 말고.
看你已经累得眼神都在打飘了,要不要来点提神的东西?茶或者咖啡,或者我新调的能量饮料?
You look so tired that your eyes are drifting all over the place. Do you want something to perk you up? Like say, tea, or coffee, or my specially-concocted energy drink?
엄청 피곤해보이네? 뭐 정신이 드는 거라도 마실래? 녹차, 커피... 아니면 내가 새로 조합한 에너지 드링크 어때?
虽然科幻电影好看,但这些模型真难搞,就不能有速成的方式吗?……啊,不小心掰断了!
Sci-fi movies are great, but these models are just too damn fiddly. Isn't there a way to build them faster? ...Ah, I broke a part by accident!
SF 영화는 재밌지만, 이 프라모델은 조립하기 어렵네, 좀 간단하게 만들 수는 없나? 앗... 부러뜨렸다!
嗯……得忍耐一点。为什么用这种眼神看着我?和你在一起,总不能跟以前一样冲动了吧。我会习惯的。
Hm... I need to bear with it. Why are you looking at me like that? I can't be as impulsive as before now that I'm with you, right? Don't worry, I'll get used to it.
응... 참아야지. 왜 그런 눈빛으로 날 보는 거야? 지휘관하고 같이 있으니까 예전처럼 막나갈 순 없잖아. 나도 익숙해져야지.
什么秘密任务啊,叫我来这里……
契约?好啊,反正我也看你很顺眼!
戒指没坏之前都得跟着你,对吧?我记住了。
What kind of secret mission is this, calling me here...
You want to make an oath? Sure! Besides, I like you too!
So basically I'll follow you as long as the ring doesn't break, right? I got it.
무슨 기밀 임무로 여기로 부른 거야...?
서약? 좋아, 지휘관은 마음에 드니까!
반지가 망가지기 전까지 항상 함께하는 거지? 기억했어.
这个好像挺有用的。
This looks useful.
이거 꽤 쓸모있겠는걸.
来了来了,跑着来的!
Coming, coming, I'm coming through!
갈게 갈게, 지금 달려갈게!
培养语音
磨蹭什么呢,赶紧出来。
What are you dilly-dallying for, hurry up and get out here.
뭘 꾸물거리고 있어, 빨리 나와.
我还能再撕十个人!
I can take on ten more of you!
아직 열 명 더 상대할 수 있어!
哦!不错,效率会提升吧。
Oh! Not bad, my efficiency's going to improve.
오! 좋은걸, 효율이 올라가겠어.
指挥官,我记住那东西的脸了,下次非把它弄碎不可。
Commander, I remember that thing's face, I'll make sure I smash it to bits next time.
지휘관, 그 자식들 얼굴 다 기억했어, 다음에 만나면 박살 내줄 거야.
我不管你们以前干什么的,来了就给我好好听话!
I don't care what you used to do before, now that you're here you'd better listen up!
입대 전에 뭐하다 왔는진 몰라도, 왔으면 명령에 따라라!
别那么看着我,待会儿就回来。
Oh, don't look at me like that, I'll be back later.
그렇게 보지 마, 금방 올 테니까.
带这些总不会有问题了吧?
Bringing these back shouldn't be a problem, right?
이 정도면 문제없겠지?
刚好趁这个机会想想新发明。
Just in time for me to come up with a new invention.
마침 잘됐네, 이 기회에 새로운 발명품을 생각해볼까.
战斗语音
走了,赶紧把这些东西全杀光!
We're on the move, time to kill them all!
가자, 모조리 박살내주자고!
发现敌人,小心点行动。
Enemy sighted, move carefully.
적군 발견, 신중하게 움직여.
啧!没有防具我也能把这些混蛋撕碎!
Tsk! I could rip these bastards apart even without my armor!
쳇, 방어구가 없어도 다 뜯어버릴 수 있어!
不要放松,检查周围有没有漏网之鱼!
Don't relax just yet, see if any of them got away!
아직 방심하지 마, 주변에 놓친 놈 없나 살펴봐!
失算了……可恶。
I miscalculated... Dammit.
방심했다... 빌어먹을.
有我在你们怕什么,给我杀!
What's there to be afraid of when I'm around? Kill them!
내가 있는데 뭐가 무서워? 몽땅 해치워!
喂,别这么快!回我这里。
Hey, don't be so hasty! Come back to where I am.
야, 너무 빨리 가지 마! 이쪽으로 돌아와!
看什么看?
The hell are you looking at?
뭘 봐 임마?
杀光你们啊。
I'll kill you all!
다 때려죽인다.
吵死了!
Shut the hell up!
시끄러워!